Anxiety treatment in Woburn, MA begins with the first call
Anxiety keeps countless men and women in the Woburn, MA area from getting the dental treatment they need. Dr. George Moutevelis and his team at Four Corners Dental Care take a broad approach to helping you overcome dental anxiety. It begins with your first call to their office.
Taking the first step
We understand that dental phobia is a real and valid condition. It takes incredible courage to make initial contact, and we applaud it. Be assured that you are greeted with warmth and compassion. Our front desk staff calmly gathers necessary information and schedules your visit.
Continuum of care
When you arrive for your appointment, you will be pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere at Four Corners Dental Care. While the office is spotlessly clean, the feel is bright and cheerful, not cold and clinical. Enjoy complimentary snacks and beverages, but the wait wont’ be long.
We get you settled promptly in a treatment room, with tranquil extras like a cozy blanket and stereo headphones.
Every member of our team, from hygienists to dentists, is known for a light touch and gentle treatment methods. Dr. Moutevelis and Dr. Govostes utilize the most conservative methods appropriate, for efficient treatment and fast recovery.
If you remain nervous about any aspect of care, they talk with you about the potential benefits of conscious sedation.
- Is a pleasantly-scented, inhaled gas.
- Immediately relieves anxiety.
- Allows you to remain awake, but unconcerned about the procedure.
- Helps your body relax, for comfort during treatment and speedier healing.
- Is ideal for patients who are nervous about numbing injections.
- Wears off quickly with no residual grogginess, so you can drive or return to work.
- Is safe for children and adults.
At Four Corners Dental Care in Woburn, MA, soothing anxiety treatment helps you achieve a healthy smile. Call (781) 315-4456.