Mercury-Free Composite Fillings
Fix Cavities With Beautiful White Fillings.
What Are Composite Fillings?
Discover the Benefits of Composite Fillings
We’re proud to take a healthy, comfortable, and high-tech approach to fixing cavities. Our composite fillings are…
- Designed to match the color of your natural teeth
- Minimally-invasive — requiring the removal of much less tooth structure than a silver filling
- Bonded directly to the surface of your tooth
- Durable and made to last — they actually strengthen your tooth!
- Mercury free
If you’ve been told you need a filling, ask your dentist about high-tech composite fillings.
Our Approach to Composite Fillings
First, we’ll use high-tech dental imaging technology to identify any possible areas of decay. Then we’ll talk to you about your options for restoring your tooth — often with the help of a composite filling. Here’s how it works:
- To help you relax we gently numb the area around the tooth or teeth
- Remove the decay and as little of your natural tooth as possible
- Build up the composite filling and match the color to your natural tooth
- Smooth and polish the filling and make sure it properly aligns with your bite
That’s it! Most composite fillings take less than an hour to complete.
Patients Love Our…
Welcoming & Friendly Staff
Contact us to learn about our high-tech and compassionate approach to other dentistry services, including:
- Tooth Bonding
- Dental Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- TMJ/TMD treatment
- Bone Grafting
Please subscribe to receive our monthly newsletter and any new offers we may have going at the time. You DO NOT want to miss out!
Oh, and also… if you subscribe just once then you’ll be entered into our monthly raffle EACH month, automatically for a chance to win a select prize. Good luck!