Why Choose Us
There are more than 2,000 dentists to choose from in Greater Boston. When you schedule an appointment at Four Corners Dental Care, you will discover what sets us apart from other dentists.
- A pleasant experience – Enjoy blankets, warm moist towelettes, stereo headphones, sunglasses, bottled water, snacks and other creature comforts
- Gentle "didn't feel a thing" anesthesia – Dr. Moutevelis will very gently, and painlessly numb the treatment site, for a pain-free procedure
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation (laughing gas) – Time in the chair flies by with “laughing gas” to ease dental anxiety and fear
- Flexible financing, Care Credit
- Special offers – We break down financial barriers with new patient specials
- Free Consultations
- Complimentary second opinions
- Specialized Care – Our In-House Periodontist is uniquely trained to prevent, diagnose, and treat all phases of gum disease
- Comprehensive general, family, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry
When you visit Four Corners Dental Care, you are benefiting from the expertise of Dr. Moutevelis, whose superlative training and recognition
- America's Top Dentists by the Consumers' Research Council of America (2004 to present)
- Top Doc Boston (2012, as featured on The Dr. Oz Show).
- Master of the Academy of General Dentistry (M.A.G.D.) (awarded to fewer than 3 percent of general practice dentists)
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry (F.A.G.D.) (rigorous Continuing Education across 16 dental branches, and successful completion of a written examination)
- General Practice Residency – intensive in-hospital training program (10% acceptance rate, of dental graduates)
- D.M.D. University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
- B.A. Boston University (magna cum laude, with Special Distinction in Biology)
- Phillips Exeter Academy
When experience and skills are paired with services built around your comfort, needs, and budget, you have a powerful option to maintain and restore oral health and a beautiful smile.
Now that you’ve visited our online home, visit us in-person to discover “Kind, Gentle, Skilled” dentistry firsthand. For scheduling, call (781) 315-4456.